Tens of thousands of children live in foster homes without a Court Appointed Special Advocate® (CASA). Imagine that child showing up to court and not knowing a soul. Worse yet, imagine how that child doesn’t know about court or how to defend himself while seeing complete strangers decide his future.
CASA volunteers know the children they serve, their story and unique circumstances and they have their best interests in mind. Having a CASA by a child’s side can be the difference between despair and hope. Your donation today helps the cost of CASA advocacy for a child by finding a safe, loving and permanent home for that child to live in.
By becoming a monthly donor, this will ensure we are able to continue to provide services to abused and neglected foster children in our community. Join us today!
Monthly Donation Amounts:
- $10: Provides training materials for one CASA
- $20: Covers half the training costs for one CASA
- $40: Provides 6 months of training & support for one CASA
- $60: Provides one year of training & support for one CASA
- $85: Provides one year of training & support for TWO CASAs
- $120: Provides one year of training & support for THREE CASAs